The group aims to achieve this by providing:
What does MITN do?
Some of MITN’s activities include:
- Maintaining relationships with relevant government departments to ensure that our regional industry remains “on the radar” and that policy decisions take regional issues into account.
- Liaising with other industry bodies to promote ICT and our regional capabilities.
- Holding regular member meetings featuring guest speakers on a variety of topics.
- Facilitating and assisting government programs and vendor presentations to be staged locally.
- Working with schools, TAFE and Universities to promote ICT as a career, and with industry to develop vocational training and graduate placement programs.
What’s in it for me?
Some benefits of MITN membership are:
- Networking opportunities with industry colleagues and customers.
- Member discounts at most functions.
- Newsletters and web site.
- Reciprocal membership of IT Queensland.
- A voice in government policy and industry development.
Most of all, you will be adding your support to building a strong and sustainable industry to benefit members and customers alike, and help underpin our region’s development.
How do I join?
Download a membership form from our web site, www.mitn.org.au, or contact Geoff Flemming, (0419) 701 099 or email@example.com